can i smoke this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WorkingPlacebos, Dec 23, 2005.

1. i just grew two plants...well didnt grow..cause they died (not enough drainage) they were like 4-5 inches long with some leaves....if i do the dark drying tech. would it be smokeable?

edit* if this doesnt make sense when im sober...ill fix it

2. Nope, no smokeables :D

3. LOL when i was 14 i thought thats what they smoked the leaves :) then i grew up :)

4. You smoke the buds man, not the leaves.

5. How may i help thee

6. when i was starting to smoke (last year)and knew NOTHING about weed... my mom had a catnip plant that i took the leaves off of and smoked it lol...i was dumb
    but anyway...the more i think of it...i dont think it was a catnip plant? i cant think of a single reason we'd have a catnip plant.....we dont have any cats!
    i know my parents smoke...but now im really wondering!
    especially because it was in perfect health...and than one day it was gone

7. I think he was correcting the spelling of your username.

8. My name is not from Mechwarrior so his correction on spelling is not warranted.

I'm Dutch... and it translates to Beast Wolf... Its spelt correctly :)

9. catnip is a weed that grows in many places. not many places in usa that doesnt grow catnip.

and quit smoking stuff u find.

10. Everybody is young one time or another and did the same thing... :rolleyes: :) i myself have not but i know others had too so you not alone...

Did the cat-nip smell like mint?...cuz thats what it smell like....
    Most people grow it outside,maby its been growing befor you moved there?

11. haha im using that as my signature

12. I smoked the stupidest stuff in Joiner High. "Here dude lest try this." NAR!

13. Owned.