Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsXtreme, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I took some fresh buds and i tried to make the quick achohal hash i have seen on the forums. I made the hash with much success. Anyways, now i have the dried buds that were soaking and shaken in the achohal and I wanna know if its something I could smoke and get high from once i get desprate.

2. I don't know anything about hash, but I would assume you're dissolving the THC from the buds into the alcohol to make the hash? And then boiling the alcohol (or distilling?) away to leave a purer form of THC.

What I'm getting at is that the buds would probably be washed out, and have little/no THC content left.

I'm still new, so if anyone has a better clarification, please post.

3. Well you dont boil it as far as I know but you do try and get the thc to dissolve into the achohal and then when it evaperates you have the purest of the pure thc.

4. you are right

bud has x amount of thc

making hash you remove THC from bud

bud is left with minimal amounts of thc, the better your hash was the less thc in the buds
    bud wouldnt be worth smoking throw it away man, at best save it and throw it into an oil mix

5. yea if they are dried out really well you can smoke em, doubt you will get too high from them though but goodluck

6. What a lot of people don't know is that THC is only one of the many active ingrediants (called Cannabinoids) in marijuana.

YES, you can still get high on your slurry (the name of the 'post-hash crap') however it will be a milder, more body high than the head high. Kinda like Indica, if Indica came in dirt schwag format.

It's okay if you're desperate, as some of the THC is still there too. But as far as it's 'quality'?

If $20 buys a 1/4 of schwag, and $30 buys a 1/4 of mids, and $60 buys a 1/4 of cough..
    Your stuff would be worth $5 1/4

It'll taste like re-fried ass, too

7. quoted for truth

if your desperate, i would put this ahead of smoking resin, and behind smoking a keif bowl

8. Well I ate 2 firecrackers which took an hour and a half to kick in but once it did it was pretty sweet and it lasted like 3 hours. I think it didnt last as long because they were undercooked because my room mate was being noisy and I used JIF PB which ppl say not to use it since its not natural. Anyways, after an hour of the high I got from the firecrackers and after I saw some responces to this thread I decided to try out the post hash buds and they amp'd up my buzz pretty well except that it made me fall asleep and I just woke up. Now im waiting until tonight to smoke my last bit of real weed and then im gunna try out this new dealer my brother is hooking me up with.

I had a question but im too lazy to make a new thread, kinda wasteful...anyways, should I be allowed a sample bag of his product I mean something like .5 grams. I just want something I can see and feel more then anything cuz I can tell what kinda shit he has by looking at the buds. How would you guys approch a new dealer? I was gunna just say im his friends older brother and see if I could work a deal, like get some for $20 and see how I like it and then make a bigger order. Advice?

9. If the hash you make is pure THC, then the other vital cannabiode in pot is missing, and left in the bud? Test results shows that when you're high on pure THC, you get the paranoia, but when you're high on the equal amount of both cannabiodes, you start laughing. Also, that other cannabiode would still be in the bud? If all that is true, it might be neat to mix the hash, with that bud instead of tobacco? ;)

10. Axlegear, the entire class of cannabinoids are lipids, so if you make hash you're not just getting THC. You're getting all the cannabinoids, too.

I don't think QWISO necessarily absorbs all of the cannabinoids but I somehow doubt after submerging MJ in alcohol you'll have a whole lot left.

11. Alcohol is flammable. I suggest you dont put flame to it.

12. There wont be much THC in there because you got it all out into your hash. But Im sure you can still get a buzz off of that weed, dont toss it. Its probably like regs at best, if you have enough hotbox that shite

13. It also evaporates quickly. A drying-out period of maybe a day or two would probably not leave dangerous amounts behind.

14. ahahaah i wish i could "try out" someones tree

i would be like let me sample a twenty bag and then
    shwwoop i would never see them again
    unless the green was that good

15. Well for me its like, i dont have any dealers except my uncle and my dad and they arent going to give me an ounce every 2-3 weeks. I smoke alot of weed so im trying to explore new options. I had a dealer in bmore when I was going to school there but now im in the washington dc/mo county area so im trying to get new dealers. The guy my brother hooked me up with his mexican/latino and in this area they are known for fucking people over. So thats why I was asking about the sample bag....lol I didnt mean get a freebie and then never see the guy again. I was just hoping dealers do that to show how good their stuff is.

So I think I will just call him up after my bro talks to him tonight and setup a deal with him. Im just gunna get whatever I can for $20 and just see how good it is. I would expect 1-2 grams for $20, is that a fair price?