Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i smoke this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Grump, Aug 15, 2012.

1. image-1670772630.jpg

That is all the rezzzz i could scrape out of my slider before cleaning it. Can i smoke it? If so, any ideas how? In a joint? On a bowl? Will it get me high? Is it unhealthy? Help!

2. Smoke on , put it in a bowl, and light that motherfucker, but just inhale slow, but not to slow, it will give you a little head change ,

3. [quote name='"nameless01"']

Smoke on , put it in a bowl, and light that motherfucker, but just inhale slow, but not to slow, it will give you a little head change ,[/quote]

Thank you sir!! Will do! Smoke on

4. You COULD smoke it... but I wouldn't.

It will get you sort of high, but not nearly as enjoyable as the high from actual weed. Besides you'll probably be too distracted by the headache you'll get from smoking it to really enjoy the high... And no, it isn't healthy.

But if you insist on smoking it, use a bowl or bong.

5. also, put it in like a ball or put it in as one, dont put it in like whatevers,

6. i disagree(not to be rude) , when i smoke it ,it just gets me a little headchange(high) but not to a point as in if someone asks me :"are you high" i would say yes, i would say not really, but i mean its something, and it doesnt give me a headache, what so ever, and if you can please explain to me how its non-healthy

7. If I was offered something like that to smoke I would really question how badly I want to smoke that moment.

8. Im actually about to smoke some rez as soon as my dad goes to bed.

9. its something right, if you were to choose between smoking rez, or not at all ,you would obviousley take it right?

10. I guess it affects people differently, I find I get a headache when I smoke that stuff, and it doesn't give me a pleasant high.

And it's bad for you because you're basically smoking tar. Sure it won't kill you (assuming you don't smoke that stuff too often) but smoking tar can't be good for your lungs...

11. [quote name='"nameless01"']

its something right, if you were to choose between smoking rez, or not at all ,you would obviousley take it right?[/quote]

Oh yeah Definetely

12. personally i wouldnt smoke that shit but i'm not really fiendin

13. [quote name='"frogg123"']

I guess it affects people differently, I find I get a headache when I smoke that stuff, and it doesn't give me a pleasant high.

And it's bad for you because you're basically smoking tar. Sure it won't kill you (assuming you don't smoke that stuff too often) but smoking tar can't be good for your lungs...[/quote]

That tar is what builds in ur lungs which they can naturally clean out

14. If you can even remove it from the tin foil then ya, you can roll it into a ball and use your lighter to hit it but.........At that point, you're just wasting your time imo...using the lighter to pull the flame in, just shoving butane right down your pipe and into your lungs while you light your black resin tar give off from marijuana smoke..