Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i smoke this year old resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jasonswed420, Mar 31, 2012.

1. i have like a year old resin just like building up in my pipe can i smoke it i know its gonna be gross but could it get me high?

2. you could murder someone if you wanted, you could kill yourself if you wanted, so why ask us if you could smoke this year old resin?

3. Scrape it out and roll it into a ball and smoke. It wont be the best high you've ever had but it does the trick when your fiending. I would highly suggest getting more weed though because a resin high just makes me want to get higher it's never enough.