Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke the leftover resin after I smoke out of my Volcano Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 BRO, May 8, 2011.

1. I just got a Volcano Vaporizer and love this thing, but was wondering if I can smoke the leftover Herb out of my Helix after the bowl is done for the Volcano.

2. if u mean the bud that u used in the volcano then yes. but a little advice is that u save all of that vaped bud in a jar then when u have enough make butter out of it.

3. Thanks and yeah thats what I was talking about.

4. The best thing to do with vaped weed is to grind it up super fine and snort it... It gets you so high. Or put it in apple juice and drink it.

5. this is the first ive heard of someone snorting weed..

6. PSHH, Injecting is is better...................................................:smoke:

7. Are you being serious?

8. nope.