Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Smoke Premature Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GMillz, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I recently moved and when i did i killed my plant (RIP =[) it was about 4 weeks into flowering and had some nice looking buds...Before i killed her i took the best looking bud and it has been drying for about 2 weeks...It's not normal looking and doesn't smell like regular weed, it has a sort of regular plant/pine smell with a HINT of how weed should smell...Should i smoke it? or am i just asking for a headache or something? I am out of my stash and can't get ahold of my "guy". What would you do?

2. I dont see why it could be worse for you, health wise. Besides having the nutes still present.
    I would smoke it.

3. meh i just smoked it and i got a nice head buzz going (i smoked about as much as it would take me to get pretty baked) so its not strong, but better then nothing...thanks!

4. as far as i know, the thc content will be significantly lower, and it will burn really shitty. Go for it.

5. The chinese eat premature babies, so you should be okay smoking premature bud.