Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke out the window in this room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spectral, Feb 9, 2015.

1. There's carpet in this room and I have a space heater going, but I'd like to smoke out of my pipe and smoke it out of the window. I can lean out the window quite a bit though I may not get a light if I'm past where the bricks stop. I fear sometimes that the smell of the weed may come back in. 

Anyone with advice?

2. smokin anywhere that you are concerned about being caught is generally a bad idea

you should be more concerned about yourself smelling than anything, the air will cleanse itself, but you will stink long after

You look a little young. Smoke a little bit later, or at least get a job to keep you from becoming a baser

4. no in my experience smoking indoors is always a bad idea if your trying to avoid people smelling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I think it depends. If you have shwag or reggie go ahead, that shit will dissipate in 10 minutes. If you've got that fire though don't even bother, it will smell for hours after especially if you smoke a joint or blunt. Bowls aren't too bad but with chronic it will linger for a long time. My truck smelled like lemon g for 3 days one time, it was amazing.

6. I'd be more concerned of falling from the window trying to light my pipe 😜

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

7. #7 Anything surprise me, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    2fff123

8. If you get dryer sheets and stuff like 5 into an empty cardboard paper towel thingy, you can exhale into it and that helps blow the smoke out the window through that and it should help. Also spray something to help. You can put towels at the bottom of your doors to help stop the smoke from leaving the room. Then if you have a fan you should turn that on put it in the window facing outside so it will pull smoke from inside and push it out. As far as your clothes go I suggest taking a shower and changing, put your clothes at the bottom of other clothes. If you can't then before you smoke you should turn your shirt inside out and wear a jacket then take off your jacket and flip your shirt back. You should be good if you can do all that..

9. Don't risk it. I used to get away with it because I smoked cigarettes too and because I mix the two everyone in the house just assumed I was smoking cigs out my window however much I tried I would always get some blowback from the spliff burning or from exhaling was near impossible.

10. #10 iVapeTooMuch, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    I think having two windows open will stop the blowback. The pressure is different when both are open so when you exhale it doesn't blow back in your face and make the room reek. It works for me anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum