Can I smoke out of this safely?

Discussion in 'General' started by treya81504, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Here's a pic
    http://katherinesemporium.com/Br_Aladin_Incense.jpg
    I just don't wanna get messed up cause I know you get messed up with cans and tin. I lost my piece so i need some makeshift shit now and I'm allergic to most fruits so I can't smoke out of them.

Any help appreciated

2. i have one of these, im not sure if its smokable, maybe if you could create some kind of bowl piece it would be pretty cool but prolly easier to just get a new piece even if its just a 6 dollar corn cob pipe

3. lol
    ok
    well
    you could try but you should def buy a bowl/slide for it-dont use any tin foil, sockets, glue and crap like that

or just go out and buy papers

4. you should ask your genie if its alright if you can smoke out of that.

5. [​IMG]</a>

Genie urges you to smoke out his home.

6. dude wat it you smoke out of it and a gennie came out of nowhere and gave you three wishes, that would be AWESOME, id go try mine immediatly lol

7. just because you said that, im going to have to try to smoke out of the one at my house haha

8. i would roll a j out of notebook paper before using that ( i actually have it isn't that bad)

9. hell yeah, just use aluminum foil, from what i heard it's not really that bad for you.

10. I don't know, do you want to die of cancer?

Seriously, don't. You have no idea what is coating the inside of that lamp, or what that lamp is really made of.

11. whats up with all these people and there genie lamps in there house

12. Haha, look at the loser who doesn't have a persian lamp at his house.