Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke on 4/20 and pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Psustoner, Apr 18, 2016.

1. I will be getting a job where they drug test may 11th or shortly after. I haven't smoke for 8 days so far but 420 is coming up and I would love to smoke w my boys 1 last time before college ends. I was a pretty heavy smoker before I quit, probably about a g a day on average. Would I be able to take a detox drink on 4/21 and be clean for the urine test? I'm 6 feet tall about 160 and I workout 4-5 times a week.

2. How much do you want the job? If not enough to wait for 4/20/17 forget about it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Detox drinks don't really work like that unfortunately. They just mask the THC for ~6 hours or so. I've had one work for me, but a lot of people say they're pretty much a scam. Your call. Personally, I'd just get synthetic urine and go hard smoking, but I generally don't give good advice for things like this.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's not worth it. If you want to get totally ripped for a good reason, why not let it be celebrating your new job than 4/20 (which you'll immediately regret if you fail the test).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. 21 days should be fine, as long as it's a urine test. Just drink lots of water and exercise lots

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You're rationalizing, OP. Your plan was to not smoke until after your test, eh? Stick to your plan.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Have a couple good IPAs and a clove cigarette. Then hit the ganja after you get the job, the best rewards are the ones you have to wait for!

And it's past 420, guess we all know what I've been doing this morning.......:)

• Like Like x 1