can i smoke in my house?

Discussion in 'General' started by aabbii, Oct 5, 2009.

1. *Im a girl renting a flat with four other girls.

Do you think its ok for me to smoke in my room? Or is it unfair incase the rest of the house smells?

im not great friends with any of them and none of them smoke bud/ciggarettes.

but i live in england and its cold and always raining last thing i wanna do before bed is stand outside to smoke...

i also heard a story about some kids whos flat mates smelt him smoking weed and phoned the police, next day they were round with a search warrant!

so what do you think?

2. You should ask your flatmates about it. The last thing you want is for them to get pissed at you for smoking inside.

But, if they're already asleep and you're just looking to smoke before bed, they probably won't smell it if you smoke up in your room tonight.

3. The smell will be almost gone after two hours, and that's only if you don't use spray. I say just go for it.

4. Tough to say, you should feel out the roommates first, see how they feel about it, see if they are the type to call police, also become friends with them(would u call the cops on ur friend?)

You should purchase a small vape or maybe cut 2 bottles in half and tape them together with a cap end on each side and fill it with fresh smelling dryer sheets and exhale through that, its kinda like sprayin freebreeze

5. do it, do it!

6. Then if one of them says no you got to hide doing it inside. Just do it and act like your not doing anything wrong. (Not that you are)

Then cross that bridge when they say something. But definitely spray just to be nice.

Stay high:smoke:

7. youre renting your room right? it should b none of their business what you do in your own room. i say go for it, its your house too.

8. this ^.

smoke by an open window, blow your hits outside. should help some...

9. 1) Ask them
    2) Vape even if they say no

10. Talk to them, you said they don't smoke bud...when you found that out how were their feelings towards it...did it seem like they were against it or just didnt smoke themselves.

You can pull off smoking in your room, but it's not as enjoyable if you have to hide it. I say make a sploof (cardboard tube stuffed with dryer sheets) and smoke a one-hitter or bowl and blow the smoke out a window and have a fan blowing out the window. Spray with something when your finished and you should be good.

If kids can hide in their bedrooms and smoke weed without their parents catching them, you can pull off smoking in a house with roommates. Just lock your door if you can so that you don't have any interruptions.

11. do it up, u pay rent, just use a fan. or talk to them

12. my "flatmates" are my parents and they arent cool with weed at all.
    just crack a window and blow the smoke outside. thats what i do and i havent had any problems.

13. just use a sploof, a fan, and/or some kind of odor killing spray