Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i smoke crushed weed out of a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jordan81795, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Title says it all :)

Thanks!

2. If by crushed you mean already ground up, then ya for sure.

3. depends how crushed up it is. if its too crushed up use a bigger peice of another bud or make a screen with stems, if you mean just lightly torn apart or grinded, thats perfect consistency for bowls.

4. This weeks batch came all crushed from my dickhead dealer

5. what do you mean by crushed weed? you got to break the nugs up so it burns better and fits in the bowl easier. why would you have crushed weed? were you keeping it in your back pocket and sat on it or something? but ye if it's weed and it fits in a bowl you could smoke it. perhaps if you clarify your question we could better answer it.

6. I mean grinded

7. Yes grinded weed is more ideal....

8. No, you can only smoke whole nugs out of bongs...

9. Yeah, you can smoke that from a bong. Or any other piece. It's still weed. :p

You might need a screen or a clean pebble or a large enough chunk to cover the hole so that your ground up weed doesn't just get sucked though before it's burned, but it's definitely fine to smoke.

10. Use a screen and try not to get grinded up bud unless its wayy cheaper cuz its usually shaky or mids

11. Your dealer isn't an asshole for grinding your weed. He was doing you a favor.

12. Smoking grinded weed is def better for any situation, you get bigger hits with a more thorough burn on the weed

If your dealer is giving you grinded weed, thats fucked up..I hope you're paying less for it..He's probably putting it in his kief grinder

13. Lol no...what he's doing is grabbing up all the kief off the weed then selling it back to people

14. No...crushed up weed doesn't ignite.

15. #16 *guest, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013

There's no good reason for a dealer to ever grind your weed for you. Unless they're already a very trusted dealer and you asked them to.

It's much harder to tell the quality of pre-ground buds. If someone was selling me already ground up herb, I would expect a discount because I want full quality buds that I can choose to grind on my own if I want to. I want to be able to see whether it's quality herb or not before I buy it, and that doesn't mean inspecting ground-up weed with a magnifying glass or some shit. :p

I wouldn't say he's an asshole for it, but I've never seen a dealer that only sold pre-ground herb who wasn't shady as fuck.

EDIT:

That too! That is a point I completely forgot about. :smoking:

16. This is it. lol.

17. He's my sisters bf, but he's trusted , just don't know why he grinded my MJ this week .

I got some fish tank gravel , if that'll work

18. if you run to the hardware store you can get a screen for like 10c if you dont want to leave just for that try to find a big stem and use that instead of a rock if you do use a rock make sure it's clean and dont apply alot of heat i have hearb of peoples bowls breaking because of rocks dunno you could also just pack it real tight in a smaller bowl

19. its better to smoke the un-ground bud but if its not to fine to fall through the bowl then your fine