Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke after my U/A?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kimdracula, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Hey GC, so It's been about 5 months since I've smoked some piff. I have my monthly U/A tomorrow and was wondering if I could get away with being clean by the time my November U/A comes around.

So if I smoke tomorrow after my U/A will I be clean by the 1st of November?

2. yea just be sure to drink a lot of water and burning fat in any way also helps clearing thc out of your system

3. If its monthly how is it october 20 and november 1?

4. #4 hoodie, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    Yeah man, especially since it's been 5 months. I wouldn't be surprised if you pissed clean in a day. Enjoy your smoke. With 5 months, you've definitely earned it.

5. Alright cool guys, just askin cuz I just don't wanna mess up again and this is my last shot at gettin off probation, no more second chances :(, thanks guys. But I'm actually contemplating whether I should just wait it till November 20 ( When I get off ) just to make it more glorious :)

6. just wait till the 20th. you haven't gone this far to fuck it up now

7. Just deal with it man. Wait till you are fully off so you never have to deal with that shit again.

8. Yeah, if there is a chance to get off in a month, then wait. Then you don't have to worry about anything, except for getting caught again. :eek:

:smoke:

9. One month is not so bad after you've gone through 5. Just don't give in just yet.

10. Well in theory, I should be clean in 3 days. I mean like I'm not concerned really about being caught. Unless the 5-0 just rolled up next to me right after I get home.

11. you COULD smoke after this u/a, i would think it would be gone within two or three days. everyone is different. im sure if you smoked the day after, you would be completely fine. just dont smoke anymore than that. but you might as well wait and just smoke that much more after the 1st.

12. One more thing to add, just because November 1st rolls around doesnt mean my U/A is on that day, it just means that there will be another U/A coming along after that month starts.

13. Another thing to add lol my metabolism is fast and I can't gain weight to save my life, and I work out regularly.