Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I smoke after getting my tongue piercing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I am getting my tongue pierced tomorrow and I gotta ton of grade A hash ;) But I've heard that you cant smoke after getting your tongue pierced. Do any of you have this piercing and smoke with it?

2. Mouthwash afterwards

3. Yeah, mouthwash after should be fine. Thats what i did after i got my lip pierced

4. Never had a tongue piercing, but a few years back when I got a tooth pulled (not sure if comparable, but it's a much larger hole) I was smoking that same night, and had no problems. Keep it clean, try not to play with it too much until it heals and you'll be fine.

5. I don't sed why not. Just keep it sterile and you should be fine.

6. lol you will be alright my GF smokes after every piercing as long as you take care of it 24/7:)

7. I smoked after my lip piercing. It sucked but was alright after a minute

8. Hi, Asked piercer friend who is very "liberal" with his after care. He said wait at least ten days to smoke and if you MUST...well put a wet tea bag over the piercing. hope that helps