Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can I smoke a joint outside???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxbige29xx, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Ok so I used to smoke joints in my basement all was good nd well id smoke nd enjoy myself but then I got caught so that ended....
    So I tryed to roll up nd smoke (joints) outside walking to the store or sitting behind my garage but everytime I try it doesn't go right either it burns to fast or I dnt get a good hit... so for now I smoke blunts.... so can someone help me please

2. Try to get a joint roller, does the job really quick and efficent

3. Buy a Spoon pipe.

4. Joints only don't burn well if you can't roll and/or you skimp it.

When i first started smoking everyone told me it was impossible to blow a joint outside if it was windy. They always wanted to use blunts. I learned how to roll perfectos. Now my joints burn fine outside.

Improve your roll and use at least .75 and it should smoke fine.

Honey on the joint makes it burn slow. Google it. But it tastes nasty as fuck.

5. Practice makes better.

6. #6 Turtledude, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    It takes time to start rolling nice joints bro. If you keep rolling I promise they will get better. Also, as you start smoking more you know what to look out for. Me and my brother used to go into the woods. Deep enough no one sees the smoke and close enough so you ain't getting chased by a snake, bear, or deer. If you live in the city, find some homies, smoke in a car, or find someplace abandoned or out of the way from people. See which was the wind is blowing too dude. Smoke can travel far, trust and believe.

7. Yes you can smoke joints outside.

The reason why it may not burn right is if it's windy, or not rolled correctly.

The more you roll the better they get!

8. Smoking a joint outside/inside makes little to no difference. My suggestion would be roll em a little tighter, sounds like the wind is making your j's burn to fast.

9. [quote name='"FatBwoy93"']Joints only don't burn well if you can't roll and/or you skimp it.

When i first started smoking everyone told me it was impossible to blow a joint outside if it was windy. They always wanted to use blunts. I learned how to roll perfectos. Now my joints burn fine outside.

Improve your roll and use at least .75 and it should smoke fine.

Honey on the joint makes it burn slow. Google it. But it tastes nasty as fuck.[/quote]

Lol why so exact?

'You gotta use .00826481g mannn"

10. thank u ppl I think I need a better place to smoke like a car or some shit nd I'll keep practicing... but I feel like if it doesn't burn rite its a waste of good bud nd also it fucks up my mood

11. Just remember. If your not used to driving high. Just use it as a sit spot. Crack the window enough so that its not fogging up the car, but not so much that people can smell what your cooking ya know.

12. No.

That is all.

13. I personally don't like to smoke anything outside, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

14. yea I kno wat u mean I usually use some back roads to smoke not to many ppl nd rarely any cops

15. you can. just roll it tightly and make sure u get an even light. I would recommend investing in either a torch or tesla coil lighter. those work well regardless of how windy it is