can I sgrog in a grow tent?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by the bear smokey, Aug 28, 2011.

1. I have 3 plants in a grow tent 32x32x63. I have all female white widows. I was wanting to know if I can scrog them in a grow tent. If so how is the easiest to do this?

2. Hi..

Yes.. You can SCRoG in a tent. You wil have to make a free standing screen (screen with legs) for your tent. Check out the SCRoG tutortial in the Plant Training forum for more information about SCRoGs.

Good Luck

3. 3 plants in a 2.5 ft tent? Usually when you scrog you want them to bush out, but in that small of a tent with that many plants I just don't see how its possible.

I have two plants in my 4 x 4 tent and have zero room.

4. ok so just go with 2 plants? I am growing plants in soil. can I still scrog grow them?

5. i have 1 in a 2.5'x4' and 5.5'tall and have a hard time with that lol but mine is also about 5 months old. i also built a frame to hold the bucket and hold down the screen, so i can move it all at the same time and not hurt the plant.

[​IMG]

6. #6 the bear smokey, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    ok , so 1 plant would be good. so when do you start letting the plant grow thru the wire? Do you, when you start to flower or before? Or just when the plant grows and reaches the wire? I also have a small grow box. Its 21Wx16Dx31H. could I scrog 1 plant in there or is it way to small?

7. what i like to do is veg it out until its big enough to hit the wire, topping it every couple weeks to make it bush out. then when it can hit the screen you try and get the branches to lay sideways and get new growth come up through the screen. every time they get a few inches out of the screen weave them through the screen and let it fill up the screen with tops. then switch to 12/12 and let everything come up through the holes once you see preflowers.

8. ok panda. thank you very much for your help.