Can I Scrog White Widow, Himalyan Gold, and Super Silver Haze in the same tote?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by CaliBombShit, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I know they all grow at different rates and shit, but I want to have more than kind of weed to blaze. I was thinking that maybe Himalayan Gold and Super Silver Haze can be scroged together but in not so sure about putting the White Widow in there.

2. i don't really know about shit... but smashing them all in the same tote and not knowing if their all males IMO is never a good idea...

bubble buckets FTW

or Ebb and Flow

3. #3 CaliBombShit, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011

Who ever said I didn't know what gender they are..... they are feminized seeds, they are all FEMALE. Plus the tote is huge, 4 feet in length. soooo... its not such a bad idea after all is it.

4. Hahaha good luck....

5. hahhah yeah:smoke:

6. Have you ever grown that specific WW plant before? WW sometimes tends to require a lot of cal-mag. I doubt this would have adverse effects on your other strains however.

I don't see why it would be a problem to mix different strains in one tote. The main thing is, you probably wont be able to push all three types to their full potential, since they most likely don't flourish under the same conditions. But if you are willing to compromise, I don't see why it would be a problem.

As far as growth rates, just make sure all of the plants can still adequate light. I've grown afghan, wonder woman, sensi star, and jack herrer all in the same system with great results.

7. Thanks for the info man. I will probably grow the HG and the SSH together, i might just put them all in Fuc it:smoke::smoke::smoke:.

8. With them all being in the same tote they may not grow anywhere near as big as if you grew them separately.Depending upon the nutrients needed by each strain I am not sure if they will all get what they need. I saw some studies that showed the root systems getting hugh when all the same strain are together vs multiple strains. Anyway, I am the same way, I like to have a variety but only grow 1 strain at a time because I get more each grow and the quality seems better... :D