Can I save this plant ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HashPlantHank, Oct 23, 2016.

1. IMG_1077.JPG image.jpg
    So my buddy has been growing this plant and it's in really bad condition, growing in a shed under an incandescent, it's starting to flower but deteriorating, I was thinking of trying to clone it but is it too late for that ? What can we do

2. You might start by giving it some real light. Growing any plant is ALL about light. It is weak and sad because it needs light and if you've had it in that can or whatever it is in for a really long time, it's expended any nutrition that was in the soil and needs fed. When a plant gets larger than the container it's in, it's time for an up-pot into fresh soil. A good GENERIC potting mix that you buy at the plant nursery amended with perlite to a ratio of about 60/40 is a nice mix if you're not willing to buy true grow soil. Never water a plant until it is almost DEAD dry. They don't like moisture sitting around their roots all the time. But unless you give a plant light, you're just wasting your time. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like a Bruce plant , you want Caitlyn

4. Wasn't mine he just asked if there was anything that could be done cause snows about to fall around here. Just trying to help out a buddy

5. Like I mentioned wasn't mine :p I would never grow under those circumstances I just thought I might be able to do something to help out but yeah after close inspection there are balls everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1