Can I Save These Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alkaline, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Hey I just switched my 400 watt MH to 4 4 foot T5 Tubes because the MH was heat stressin my plants..When i put the T5 fixture up I realized its still warm on my hand..I got them about 5 inches from my plants..The one all the way to the right looks very crispy...I was just wondering if I could possibly salvage a heat stressed plant plus they were under T8's for a whole 24 hour period during the transition from MH to T5 so they were droopin a little..They popped back up now though..The growth on the one im really worried about seems a little stunted..Just wanted to know what u guys thought..If im doin it up right or if I needed some direction...Thanx

Attached Files:

2. look good to me... put a circulation fan inside of your grow space to even temps and cool your light some

3. Those plants all look very young and appear to have green on them. I wouldn't throw any of them away.

4. they look perfectly fine dont touch them, just put a fan on them so its a gentle breeze and the air isnt stagnant.

5. if u need to bring the humidity up put a bucket of water in there or add water to the plastic run off plates.

6. Thanx guys that def helped...I know im on the right track now..I was readin that the plants will grow slower when they are grown under T5's..Does anyone know if thats true?

7. the only reason plants grow slower under t5 is because of a lower lumen output for ex. a 400w hps will put out 40000 lumens where a t5 4 foot 4 buld will put out 20,000 lumens.