Can i save my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by traveller420, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Hey guys, am a first time grower, tried to do it on cheap with 48w light, 18/6 light approach and now on the 4th week, the plant doesn't seem to respond and seems to be dying. Can i save it somehow? Please help!

Attached Files:

2. Over watering. Pot is too big. Doesn’t look like proper soil. Not enough light. You should start over after studying up a bit. Just my opinion.

3. F92BA757-A179-48C0-B72B-3931415E7E97.jpeg
    Here’s my 2 girls at exactly 4 weeks.

4. Looking really good man! well done. How strong is your light?

5. Start over. It will never get better using that soil, inside that pot, with that light.
    Good luck and welcome to GC.
    www.growweedeasy.com is a good place to start. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you are feeling lucky, you could try to remove the seedling and its roots, and transplant into smaller pot (like a solo) with really good drainage. In this case, i would actually put more perlite in so it drains really fast and well. Keep it watered, but not over-watered--let it "dry" a little. NO NUTES. Trim out the dead leaf tips perpendicularly--try to leave as much green as you can. You might be able to save them. That's just me though, cuz I love a good challenge. I've rescued weed looking worse.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2C79F615-0C4A-4934-972B-8BE65C26F5FB.jpeg

thanks. here they are today... 6 weeks old. i cant remember the wattage but i believe it was week 4 that i doubled the light on them. they are just cfl bulbs. today they get put into the veg room under a 4' 6 bulb t5 that just barely fits the area. 2-4 weeks in there under 18/6 and then clones will be cut and light will switch to 12/12 for 2 weeks. after they flower for 2 weeks under the veg lights (which drastically reduces stretch) they will move below to the flowering area under 8 qb 120 boards which also completely fill the space. these are 4x2 areas in a closet. veg above and flower below.