Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i save my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by savagetoka, May 30, 2010.

1. i dont have a screen for my new bong and alot of my stuff fell through into the bong water. can i drain my bong and dry up the weed and use it again?

2. If that's something you want to do, then it's worth a try :D

3. if the bud is still somewhat green, then i dont see why it wouldnt get you high. it probably wont taste very good though, ever drank bong water??? =X

EDIT: not worth it unless you're really desparate, IMO. anything that falls through to my bong water will get dumped out with my bong water, unless it was a fucking diamond.

4. thc isnt soluble in water so if theres enough in there to make it worthwhile then do it man, i once knocked a glass of water over my stash box, just poured all the water out left the damp weed in the sun 2 hours later good as new.

i wish you the best of luck.