Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can I salvage my moldy as weed?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ManfyPandy777, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Hey! :hide::hide: So I messed u my damn weed! It was in a plastic bag n then I put it in paper bags to dry in my shed n it grew mold on it! Can I make hash? Wtheck should I do?! I can't throw this away​

2. Throw it away

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. If you weed has mold growing on it throw it in the trash and cut your loses :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Place it in a garbage pail

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Give me the seed soup with everything including the mold

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I've used cannabis affected by Botrytis cinerea to make brownies and they came out pretty good. I dried the material very well before making the cannabutter.

I don't think it had a noticeable affect on the taste, and it was certainly safe. Fungi species that affect plants are generally safe, there's no way that the fungi itself could affect your body (because it's adapted to feed on plants, not act upon the human body). There are some fungi that produce toxic byproducts, so use caution. If you can identify the fungus as Botrytis cinerea, its definitely safe; otherwise, its probably safe.

If you tried to make hash, youd probably have spores in your end product though.

• Disagree Disagree x 3

7. "There is no way it can effect your body" bruh if it didnt effect your body when consuming no one would give AF if there weed got moldy:confused_2:

8. Source: Moldy Weed | Cannabis Culture

9. Does consuming mold actually sound like a good idea to anyone?

11. As a general rule I try and not consume anything that I know might have a mold/mildew contamination. For those of us with a normal immune system, depending on how bad the contamination is, it might be fine. Worse case scenario you might have some scratchiness or throat issues. The danger lies with those that have compromised immune systems that consume moldy bud you could have devastating outcomes.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app