Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i roll a reg size joint with a kingsize rolling machine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Or should I just roll a thin long one? Or wait for my bro to give me my pipe back or get some actual herbs and make a smooth aromatic blunt?

2. Just roll it yourself. Can't be that hard man.. practice makes perfect. :smoke:

3. If you would have actually tried it already instead of asking you would have figured it out, I'm sure. It'll get the job done, but like most things just requires lower standards and higher ingenuity.

Hold the roller at an angle so that gravity keeps everything in the right place, don't try to pack as much initially, add more after it's rolled by hand and tamp it down with the head of a nail or a poker or something.

tl;dr learn to hand-roll

4. [quote name='"IDKidea"']If you would have actually tried it already instead of asking you would have figured it out, I'm sure. It'll get the job done, but like most things just requires lower standards and higher ingenuity.

Hold the roller at an angle so that gravity keeps everything in the right place, don't try to pack as much initially, add more after it's rolled by hand and tamp it down with the head of a nail or a poker or something.

tl;dr learn to hand-roll[/quote]

I can roll with hands but since I don't have a grinder, I think the machine would. Be better to use.

5. [quote name='"Mastah Kush"']Just roll it yourself. Can't be that hard man.. practice makes perfect. :smoke:[/quote]

I can but I don't have a grinder now so I prefer the machine. When I roll with hands without a grinder, it's not as good.

6. Fucking digging that pic OP .

Jedi mind tricks , great album too .

7. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']Fucking digging that pic OP .

Jedi mind tricks , great album too .[/quote]

Nice to see another fan

8. You can, but its going to be very thin. I used to do this sometimes because I suck at rolling.

9. Or alternately, roll up a crutch with some thin cardboard to stick in the empty end to hold the weed where you want it. Remove it when you're done rolling, and smoke up. Or I suppose you could even leave it in there and use it as a... you know... crutch. :smoking:

10. Try the dollar method

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6in4T3URus]stoner tips and tricks: how to roll a joint with a dollar bill - YouTube[/ame]

11. Haha I shouldve watched the video before I posted it.