Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I roll a blunt with just a large paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IvGotMilk, May 13, 2010.

1. lol, not saying you don't know what your talkin about OP, just tellin it how it is around my parts, that's all! :)

I smoke my joint, and THEN smoke a cigarette! :smoking:

2. I hear you , no worries man :)

3. God damnit I didn't screenshot it. FML!

:mad:

4. If I were you I'd just go buy a cigarillo, but yeah sure you can fit the same amount of weed as it takes to roll a blunt it papers. Spliff is what's called. toke toke toke:smoking:

5. Don't smoke rizla silvers. Blue are the same thickness just without the chlorine treatment to make the silvers look thinner.

In the UK a spliff and joint can mean with or with tobacco, the term doesn't refer to specific contents.

This topic has made me: :laughing:

6. It's funny how some blades here don't realize they're arguing semantics.

The cannabis jargon is quite different in the UK.

Yes OP, you could. It wouldn't be classified as a "blunt" though, as you're not using tobacco rolling papers. By North American standards, it would just be identified as a large joint.

In the UK, 95% of joints are rolled with at least some tobacco rolled into it, correct?

Why not just roll a large L skin, or F skin?

Buddy of mine (from the UK, actually) rolled a "magic carpet" the other day.
    That was far superior as opposed to any blunt I've ever smoked before.

7. Explain:confused:

8. Magic Carpet?? That sounds Godly how's it made?

9. They're big in the UK, I'm surprised you've never heard of them!

Magic Carpet

I've only seen people use king-sized papers to make them, though.

They can hold up to half an ounce.

10. Holy shit man never!!!

That's what I'm making tommorow then :p

Thanks dude!

11. I hit 1337 posts in this thread and didn't get a screenshot of it. Nerdy, I know lol.

12. lol i get you now.
    sorry I had to use wikipedia to find out what leet was :p

13. It wouldnt be a blunt it would just be a big joint. If you want a blunt go to the store and get one. What makes a blunt is the tobacco leaf it is wrapped in

14. LMAO at least u got it :(

15. Yahhh i think ima roll the magic carpet , I won't have any ID untill next wednesday to buy tobacco so will just be good ol plaine greeeen:smoking:

16. This haha

And yes.. it'd work.

17. And that ^^ is because you lost your old ID and need to replace it right?;) After all you need to be 18 in the UK to buy tobacco.:rolleyes::cool::smoking:

18. Nope.
    A blunt is when you gut a nasty cheap cigar and fill it up with weed, your not even supposed to inhale cigars.

Just roll a pure bud joint with rolling papers.

19. if it looks like a joint and smokes like a joint.......:smoking:

20. Yupp dropped it .
    shit happens