Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I return this piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pngwyn, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I purchased an AC and after using it a couple times with my j hook I realized that I will need a different size for the downstem I want to use later.

I 99% iso'ed and salted the AC and bowlpiece so they are pretty much good as new, literally, I am just wondering if it's likely they will accept the exchange? I ordered off ***.. the only difference is there is now a little bit of odor if you sniff it, so I dunno.

The AC was around $140 so I would rather not have to resell it after a couple uses just to buy another at retail >.< Any tips?

2. Think with your brain dude. Of course you cant especially if you used it. That's just dumb.

3. Put a pic up.. Makes it easier to give you an answer.

4. There's nothing to pic of.. it looks brand new is what I'm sayin.. same as if I showed you a stock photo.. but like I said I -did- use it for one day, and it does have a very light smoke odor to it (that might go away idk).

PLUS, I don't know if it's true, but I hear *** sometimes will use their pieces, clean them thoroughly and send them out new anyways.. which means this should be a nonissue.

5. I stand corrected actually you can return stuff from them there is just an 18% restocking fee and you gotta pay the shipping. My bad I appologize. Id call or email them