Can I remove a few plants while flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ayobreezy15, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Hey all. I have a 5x5 tent which I have vegged 18 plants with a 1000 watt mh bulb. They are all about 2 feet tall and now have switched to flowering with a 1000 watt hps bulb. 5 thc bomb, 3 LSD, 1 ww, 1 sage n sour, 1 snowbud, and 5 reg plants. My question is if I should take out the reg plants to maximize space and light usage and fix the problem of over crowding or should I just leave em and let em be bushy and overlapping each other. I want to get the most amount of bud possible but if there is a limit reached I want to take out the reg plants and let it all be the better strains? Help appreciated! I can post a pic in a few minutes

2. take your 5 regular plants out and flower the known strains.  You would probably end up getting the same amount of bud, but this way you would have more bud that you know the strains of. You will probably yield more by taking those 5 out anyway. which still leaves you with 11.

it depends on how they are growing and stuff too

3. what size pots

4. Some are 5 gallon some are 3 gallon. All the reg are in 3 gallons tho

5. This is the tent after removing the reg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385408947.539394.jpg