can i regrow the plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by white_haze, Feb 29, 2008.

1. hi i have just started to flower me plants i was wondering one the bud has formed and i take them off can i re grow them with out growng the plant again if ya know what imean any help

2. are you talking about something like, when it's ready to harvest, carefully just removing the buds and keeping what's left under 12/12 to flower again? never have i heard anything like that before.

and I'm pretty sure it won't work.

3. Yes, what you are talking about is regeneration. I've never done it myself but know of a few growers that have. I've known of growers keep a plant for 5 years, just constantly regenerating.

You need to harvest the plant then place the stem under 24/0 light, feed some veg feed... I'd also recommend getting in some mychorrizal fungi (endo and ecto)... this helps to stabilise your root system.

4. i'm not sure thats what he's talking about though. the way he worded it makes me think he's talking about something else??

5. Well technically you could probably just throw the plant back under 12/12, and there's still a chance new shoots will develop on the stem.

It's just more definite if you re-veg it.

6. hi thanks for comments would 18/6 be possile so it back to veg stage then say a mounth of that then back to 12/12

7. yeah but put it to 18/6 on a grow nuts and then 12/12 with bloom nuts

8. yes, 18/6 is fine too.