Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I put stems into my bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Unknown, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Probably a dumb question but can I smoke the stems? I rolled a Blunt earlier and the weed was pretty stemy, have a good amount. I can out it in my bowl with a little weed and smoke it? I just have no clue right now.
    Thanks.

2. I heard it gives you a headache.. though I've never tried myself. I have a stem and I was just gonna end up chewing it lol, but it'd be great if I could smoke it and get high

3. Sort of...Differs from person to person though and usually leads to a headache, you get high, but your head hurts like a motherfucka', yanno wut I'm sayin'?

4. chewing it wont get you high, smoking it will, put some bud on the bottom, break stem up into tiny parts, put it ontop of bud, put bud on top of stems...get high

5. Don't smoke stem's if your out of weed, you need a shit ton to get a lasting high you'll be buzzed for a couple second's and that's it.

6. Well Ima try it and see how this goes. Thanks everyone :D

7. dont smoke stems, thats like smoking bark.

save up put them in a pill bottle, then either shake them for keif or make qwiso hash!

edit- oof

8. but smoking bud is like smoking leaves...

9. Eh if you smoke a lot of stems maybe but I heard that there's only like 1% of thc in a stem.

10. Its not the bad, tasted awful but still got a little somethin somethin from that. :D

11. i can't stand it myself. i'd just rather not smoke.

12. Ew. I can't stand even the slightest stem.

13. #13 DDV, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I never said it gets you high.. I usually just chew the stems while I'm packing a bowl, just for the taste I guess :smoke: i never smoke stems unless i really have to.

14. Buds are the flowers not the leaves......

15. leaves are so much different than bud dude. try smoking a leaf and tell me you like it as much as a bud.

16. maybe if you lick the flame on to the stems while hitting and dont actually burn the stem you could burn off all the thc since below the "bark" it is just fibre and shit

17. hmm.... I still wouldn't haha

18. No, don't smoke the stems. Save them up for a while and when you get an oz+worth of stems make qwiso/butter/cooking oil. It really is worth it it's potent stuff.

19. Sounds like a plan. Oh wait...haha

20. You’ll get high stg