Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I put stems in my Volcano?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeffy2134, Nov 16, 2012.

1. My friend told me u can use stems and since it doesnt burn them u dont get the headache and shit ud get from smoking stems. Anyone ever try this? Would it mess up the Volcano at all?

2. wouldn't mess up the volcano but wouldn't get you that ripped. better adding stems to other weed or kief and make qwiso

3. Eh, I'd just smoke those fuckers. People say you don't get that high, but I get a nice clear headed high from a small handful of them. I don't get headaches either. I just snap them in to smallish stems, load a bunch in a bowl and fire away. Suck in some air through the sides of your lips and it wont be so harsh.