Can I put my Flowering haze into 18/6, on its last week of flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WolfGanja, Oct 28, 2015.

1. I was wondering because I'm out of town and it's my hazes last week of flower, currently I'm letting it get dry so it gets all resiny and when I get back. Only now I have a chance to get some bomb ass clones and bring them home to grow.

This is my only chance to get some LA dispensary clones so I'm gonna make the most of it. The question is should I
    plant the clones and just leave them in 12/12 for a week and then harvest my haze.
    Then switch to 18/4 and a metal Halide so they can grow normally for a month or so with my feminized seeds?

Or Should I put my clones in my grow tent and then switch the light to a metal halide, and then let it grow with the clones on it's last week of flowering? I don't want to duck it up and make it go hermie, I need help.

Can I also travel in my car for 10 hours with clones even if it's in the sun?

2. Go to lowes and grab some 4 foot shop lights and bulbs the shop lights are under $20. The clones would be fine for awhile. As far as the travel they should be fine