Can I pull this off?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bneumann0, Mar 28, 2017.

1. I just got my 4x4x7 tent set up, the 600w light will be here tomorrow. Do you think I can get away with starting my grow before I buy the inline Fan? It's in a cool basement and I can put a normal house fan in there if it gets too hot. I'm just wondering if I can get started and just buy the fan, ducting, filter in 2-3 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Only way your gonna be able to see is set it up and try it. Above 80 in there i would dry no go.

Sorry there are to many variables to give you a better answer than that.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

3. Hey mate. My first grow atm in a 70X70X160cm tent. I got a mars ii 400w led. I germed my 4 diff seeds in warm paper towelling(squeeze excess water out) in a plastic bag and kept warm. Popped them in 11L final pot when roots showed and here they are. Ones day 17, 3 are day 9. All different autoflowers. Had no fan at all turned on until i turned extractor fan on today for more air and bought a fan for inside to give larger plant air movement. Growing in biobizz light mix.

So what I'm saying is no you don't. Get them germed mate and good luck. Make sure tent is 70-80f, max 85f will die otherwise. Humidity keep between 50 and 70 at seedling 50 to 60 at veg and 40 to 50 in bloom. I'm brand new to this but I've done a good 100hr reading and I know a fair bit Of like to think

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes u can. Let the tent door open tho so the heat won't kill ur seeds or young plants.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Keep an eye on your temps when the light is on. Throw a fan on and leave the door partially opened and you should be fine. You'll have your fan and filter long before they start to stink up the house.

6. Hi Asterixal
    May I know when and where did you bought your Mars II 400? This month we have buyers' show, when you buy Mars Hydro products on our website or from our sales reps in this month. Sharing your shopping experience and giving your real review of products, you will get $50 as reward.

• Like Like x 1