Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pull it off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i heart dank, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Well tommorow I'm getting a hit of acid for my first time! :), I have taken about 2g's of wet shrooms before at home with parents not to many hallucinations, the shrooms were wet because I just picked em from a cow pasture after weeks of research, I have also taken two very powerful E pills at home and not been caught when my pupils were huuuggee, so my question is can I take a hit of acid at home and be safe? My parents will be home, let's say this is some of the best acid you can get, can I pull it off? I will be away from my dad most of the time unless he calls me downstairs and I don't want to be like WTF a unicorn is behind you and get caught lol. I can play not high when I am high on weed and E :), sorry if this is the wrong section :/. Sorry this is so long to, thanks for reading it and possibley giving a answer,get lifted GC, please note I am also rolling while I wrote this lol.

2. Bump, got thrown to the bottom right after I posted :( also will there be strong visuals or minor with one hit again saying it's good acid.

3. #3 Acid Raindrops, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    Who knows man, everyone reacts differently. Some people find a hit a bit weak to their tastes, others are overwhelmed. It's a positive you have some experience with shrooms and molly. Really depends on the quality too.

I think you'll be able to handle it, LSD is easier to handle IMO, there isn't as much confusion, you arn't like dazing out then being like "Wait how the hell did I get in this room, and how long have I been standing here?" :D

With shrooms you feel amazed but, you drift off in space too much for what feels like eternity when it's only been seconds, and they have more of a body load, so it's harder to be sociable on shrooms.

With acid you feel energetic, and things seem crisp and clear. LSD has more visuals though for it's dose, when you peak I recommend putting on some Boards Of Canada and laying in your room with the lights off.

LSD does have a headtrip though, if you're paranoid about your parents maybe save it for a better time when you know you'll be alone for at least 8 hours.
    Here's some people's trip reports if you're interested, try to find some where they only took a hit.
    Erowid Experience Vaults: LSD (also Acid, Doses) Main Index

Have fun! :hippie:

4. Thank you acid for taking the time to help me out, I will have a good mindset going into it, I think my parents will be away for about 3-4 hours, can't wait till I got enough money to get out :p, I live in a small town with lots of people always out, I was thinking about riding my bike around since driving is not an option haha none of that while under the influence. What I will be doing most of the time is looking inside myself really to explore the mysteries I have, so most of the time I will be sitting listening to some music with my eyes closed
    podering things :).

5. #5 Acid Raindrops, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    I think you will have a great time, it's a very euphoric and colorful drug but does have it's confusing points. :smoking:

I recommend making up a good playlist beforehand and definitely take some time during your peak to just kick back to the tunes and enjoy the CEV's like you said.

I think a movie you'd enjoy is The Beatles - Yellow Submarine.
    http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1444637107417806305&hl=en&autoplay=1

But of course most important is go outside! Id wait to see how intense things get before biking half way across town though! Id feel like Albert Hoffman riding around town on acid. :D

Good vibes!

[​IMG]

Oh, and you'd probably get more replies if this was in pandora's box.

6. Last time I tried pandoras box my thread didnt get posted :(. I really hope it's good acid I get, how much does a hit cost of good stuff in the phoenix Arizona area or were you are?

7. I miss droping some a bomb and going to my own special place. The thing is your first time you are very likely to giggle alot. Your mind set has to be perferct!!! or your parents can really fuck with you with out fucking with you. Be careful and wait untill you really really enjoy it. Dont rush it.

8. I really have no choice wait because all my situations will be like this :/, but like I said I can act straight Infront of my parents after 2 bomb E pills big pupils and all haha they get to be the size of my color :p.