Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pre roll Swisher blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Regus, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I want to pre roll a blunt from a Swisher wrap, but how long do they take to dry out? I plan on pre rolling a couple blunts before friends come over to toke, because rolling while high will take forever :smoke:

The pre rolled blunts will be sitting out for maybe an hour or so before being smoked, does this affect how it will smoke?

2. It'll be ok for an hour its a different thing if it were three days.

3. pre roll like roll it, let it sit for a few hours and then smoke? i wouldn't do anything more than 12 hours. that ensures the wrap is good and the weed is fresh.

now, i do like letting my blunt sit for 30 min or so before i spark it up (unless i run the whole thing through the lighter to make it harder). it just makes it easier to handle when smoking.

4. dude u can leave em for like days. dont sweat youll be fine.

5. In my experience I would only wait a half hour at most to wait on a ore rolled swisher. But if you used a Dutch you could get a good hour for a pre roll.

6. No they will be fine sitting out. I have let blunts sit over night. If its not a humid place then it will be fine. If your worried just put it in a jar but for a hour you dont need anything

7. Your good man. As long as its already rolled with the bud your good. A few days ago my friend and I were chillin and were looking for something under the seat and found a blunt that wasnt even smoked. It was when we were so high we forgot about it and it fell. But we lit it up and it burned great and the bud was dry i bet but I was high off that blunt.

As long as the initial swisher with tabacco can only last a few days or so depending on storage but once rolled with bud your good. Sorry for the paragraph