Can I pre-mix molasses?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hypeshot, Sep 4, 2007.

1. How long does molasses stay good for once mixed in water? It's a mixture of beat molasses , and Sugercane molasses , called Heavy Weight purchased at our local Worms Way. It seems to be coagulating so i'm guessing I should be mixing the same day I water?? Anybody... Anybody.... bueller?? :hello:

Check out my Perpetual SoG =) 400watt super HPS (flowerbox) , 4 x 54watt , T5 floro's (mother box.)

2. I got to worms about every 2 months.

biobloom is molasses base and it has on bottle to mix and use. I've never used actual molases, but I've added sugar to budders.

gl

I do perpetual also;)

3. it should be mixed just prior to use, or it does, as you see, begin to coagulate
    Neem Oil is another you shouldnt let sit after mixing

4. Hypeshot you hear that echo?

I guess 2heads are better than one.

gl

5. awesome thanks for the help but we just got robbed... no lights stolen .... all our budding plants, a few certain strains , and a good 3 oz of dro...:( i've got an idea of who did it , happened once before ... WAY before we started growing anything...i'll catch him, and strangle him.:D

keep your grows safe and secure people... I wonder how they are gonna get all the Dro out of the safe they stole from us...