Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pour the cannabis oil from my cartridge in a bowl and smoke it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greyson6ix, Jun 26, 2018.

1. I have some High Society 500mg Wax cartridges and I have a cartridge that I can’t really use anymore but it still has enough in it to pour on a bowl or something. Would it be fine to do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Still looking for answers ^

3. I don't see why dabbing it wouldn't be, however I'd wait for responses from others before lighting up.. I don't want you to die from trying to smoke some oil :D.
    Honestly though, I don't see it being an issue. I mean... It's a concentrate, so dabbing vs vaping it shouldn't determine whether it will harm you or not. It might give a different high like many other methods, but I'd assume that's the only difference.

Once again though, I'm no scientist so I could be completely wrong and you just might blow up.

4. I’ve seen mixed answers everywhere lol. That’s why I wanted to ask myself and see what answers i get. Most people say it’s okay but I want to be 100% sure before I light up. I don’t have a dab rig sadly or I would just use that

5. Why would you want to anyways?

6. I don't vape and I've never seen those things but if they're what I think they are, they most likely have a thinning agent added, a glycol or glycerin, and who knows what else they use nowadays. So based I that, I personally wouldn't smoke it, only vaporize it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Because there’s not enough in there for me to vape anymore so the only thing I could do with it is to pour it on a bowl. Just trying to get the most out of my cartridge lol