Can i pop positive?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Saphorz, Apr 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sorry for asking a question that i bet is asked often but i havnt seen anything recently and wonder if some new $hit came out recently...

im active duty mil (for a lonnnnng time) and i have not smoked since 2001. Prior to serving, i smoked ALOT. Anyway, my wife smokes for medicinal purposes and while i dont smoke, im less than a year from retirement and cant wait!! Bottom line is i roll her dutch blunts (like i did in Brooklyn in the 90s), pack her bowls, press her kief, and sometimes chill in the patio as she smokes while on some rocking chairs, sipping my Jameson. Should i be worried? Am i an a$$hole for not wearing gloves, can i pop for rolling blunts twice to 3 times a week? Any info with links would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dont have any links to share but youre good.. Maybe dont sit downwind of the blunt but topical absorbtion especially not decarbed is not a worry

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. :smoke::hello:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I don't think you can pop positive from just touching it. Even secondhand smoke is probably not too much of a concern but I still would try not to breathe in what she exhales just to be safe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. No possible way. Rolling raw weed that's just touching your skin is not going to get absorbed into your body and get stored in your fat nearly enough to be detectable. You could get naked and roll around in a pile of the dankest of dank and you're not getting a buzz from that. If you're really worried just wash your hands afterwards. But realistically as long as you aren't consuming weed nothing will be detected at all.

I mean even CBD hemp flower at 0.3% or lower THC can be smoked and often won't result in drug testing positive (although it can). And what you're doing is definitely way less risky for testing positive.

6. I imagine you're like this when you see another user has mentioned blunts

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ha! I dont know how to do the quote thing but that bevis video is me lol. Thanks for the info. I’ll be safe from here on out but i definitely sat downwind a few times. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and i cant wait. The quality of $hit i smoked in brooklyn in the 90s was trash compared to what wifey is smokin on here in jacksonville florida. Counting down the days till January 2021. Got a 9mm 18” beaker im dreaming about and a O that will be waiting for me on that special day. Thanks for the help brothers. Lookin for that plug here in jax. Cheers brothers!

8. There is a quote button on every post. Click that, and it lights up green. Then at the bottom of the page where you type your post click insert quote.

9. :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Larry is a mf legend :pimp::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1