Can I Please Have An Answer to My Question?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by m3hdi, Jun 22, 2009.

1. #1 m3hdi, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    Hello all.

I've make an order the 16 june but i haven't any news and my order is now double (with two different references). Them status stay in "Pending (Docdata)".

I've paid by money transfert and i don't know if Grasscity has receive money or not (my bank say Yes).

I've send 2 Mail Support Request, and i haven't got any answer.

Please someone can explain me what's happened ?

Thank, see you!

PS : i can't call grasscity because I don't know how do that from my country

2. Dude its been 6 days. GC is not based in the US. give it some time. They aren't just going to run off with your money, they do run a legit business.

3. I let some time no problem. I can wait for receive my order, but just i'm surprised to haven't any answer to my email and to have my order in double.
    And i'm not on the US i'm in France (that's why my english it's so bad :) )

4. Yeah I figured as much =]
    I don't work for the city or anything I just see these post all the time.
    Hopefully now that you posted in here some mod will stop by and let you know whats up

5. Give it a little time. If something isn't in stock, it could cause a delay. CCG can cause a delay.

Today is Monday. Nothing usually happens at the Shop on the weekends. They need their time off too. So, if you sent any emails over the weekend then they are probably playing catch-up from where everyone sent emails over the weekend. ;)

:) If you don't get a response in the next day or so, shoot Superjoint a private message, please. :)

6. #6 m3hdi, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    I've get an answer from "notifications-support*@*grasscity.com" but not that i want :mad: Can i use this Email for reply or i must to make another support request?

Thanks all for your replys.

7. I'm not sure if you can reply to that one but go ahead and do it just in case and be sure to copy support@grasscity.com, too. :)

8. #8 m3hdi, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    Despite some small problems resolved very quickly by grasscity, everything goes well. Very good site to advise!

NOTA : this topic can be closed ;)