Can I please get some advise?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SomeHappyTeddys, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Hello there everyone yes I'm a newbie to this forum I have no idea if I'm posting this in the right section so I'm sorry in advance I have tried doing a lot of research for the past couple of days I'm wanted to start my first time grow in a 2x2x6 grow tent but I'm having trouble figuring out what lighting to use. Hps is out of the question because I live in the uk in a small apartment with my girlfirend which already costs me enough lol so I don't really want to deal with higher electric bills then having to worry more about heat and stuff.
    I considered clf but it looks messy having to deal with finding connectors to put the bulbs in then having to deal with moving them every couple of days making sure there close enough etc.
    So I figured I'd go with a cheap led setup and I have found something in my price range that I'm willing to spend and this is what I have found.

mars hydro led grow light -reflector 48

The marshydro reflector 48 but I'm just wondering if this is actually enough to grow 1 or 2 plants And make it worth a decent yield? To actually make it worth my time?

Any advice would be great so I don't go buy something I'll regret btw I'm only 19 so I'm on a tight budget!!! Thank you!

2. Its a 100watt light, which isnt enough to cover a 2x2. Look to run at least 200 watts to flower in that space. Although more would be better like 250w-300w.

3. That's a good choice or two mars 300's would be pretty darn cheap but would grow good bud. It looks like the mars 1 but hard to tell. Most of the 300's you see for cheap are the 1 series.

4. I have a Marshydro 600 (120X5 watt diodes) and works great . I got mine from an popular auction site ,for less than $140 US which includes shipping

5. Alright thank you very much for your help bud I'm just going to purchase one of these and then get another in the future and add in when grow gets to flower stage

• Like Like x 1