Can I plant in the ground?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WizTheKhalifa, Jul 3, 2011.

1. so when my seedlings grow too big for cups, can i put them in the ground with some good soil and nutes?

2. Yes. Just dig a hole and put some good soil in. As long as the ground has decent drainage you're good!

3. place stronger nutes at bottom (chicken shit, blood and bone meal -or green ferts are better- b and b attract animals careful). Around the plant use horse manure and/or castings. It'll be easy food for them.

If you're going chemical ferts, then follow what's said on package (use 1/4 strength at first)

4. Yup, and the roots arent restricted by a container so you can get massive plants. The only disadvantage (that i can think of) is that you cant move them. (well you could, but you would most likely do some damage to the root system).
    I plant all of my outdoor plants directly in the ground, and so far havnt had any problems. It also helps prevent under watering, because the roots can seek out their own water in the ground.