can i plant in february?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by marlind9, Feb 28, 2010.

1. hello

i live in BC canada have two plants that have been vegging for around 2 months now but someone snitched on me so i had to move them outside in feburary.

my question is. will my plants start to bud early and then revert back to veg in the summer?
    or will they just die?

its around 8-12 C right now but it will get up to around 20-22 C in the summer

P.S. i have no clue what strain they are but I'm assuming there indica cuz there like 18" tall

2. I'm sure they will die from frost it is way too early for an outside canadian grow

3. the last frost was in January

but if they did survive would they produce any bud?

4. i actually threw one outside 2 weeks back, her stems are turning a little purple, but shes still perking straight up. im pretty close to BC, its suppose to be one of the hottest seasons on record up here. decided it would be worth the chance of loosing a plant in hopes of growing a monster. an old school outdoor grower told me to plant when the cherry blossoms start to flower and i just so happen to have one of those on my property, thought i would see if the old man knew what he was talking about.

strain is Super Silver Haze from clone apprx. 12" tall when planted will be checking up on it monday

5. how cold is it there?