Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shmeeb, May 4, 2011.

1. Sorry to contribute to another "can i pass my urine test" thread but I have a drug test coming up and I'd love any assurance/info I can get.

The last time i smoked was 4/20 (14 days ago), and I smoked the sunday before that too (4/17).. I smoked around .3 grams both times, and before those two times hadn't smoked in around 3 weeks. I smoke very rarely (1-2 times a month at most) so I am in no way a heavy smoker.

I weigh 140 pounds and I'm 5'11'' .. Im a skinny guy... I don't get a lot of exercise so I haven't been sweating a lot.

I have some quick-fix synthetic urine stored in my house but I want to know if you guys think I'll be fine without it. It would be much easier not to use it because the test is supervised.

Do you guys think I'll be okay? I'm fucking nervous.

2. Easy easy easy

3. You're going to hell...But much outside of that I highly doubt.

4. dude you should be good dont sweat it

5. you think so?

if i don't pass this test, im fucked.

6. You never even told us when this drug test is.

7. dont forget to study for the written part!

8. Guys please..
    Its a weed test..
    Can't I just get a genuine answer?

9. You're an almost guaranteed fail man. just give up now.

10. a good idea would to buy a cheap drug test thing from walmart and try yourself out