Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass two drug tests (one at home and one in court) and then fail the third?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SP30114, Apr 15, 2015.

1. I smoked on 02/11/15 , at that point I had been smoking  a couple of times a month a (4 or 5). Then I got in trouble and stopped smoking right away. Then on 03/03/15-03/07/15 I went to colorado where I smoked daily for the 5 days that I was there (smoked until i could no more every night) . I tested myself with a first check home drug test on 04/04/15 and passed, but I had drank a little water that day. My court date was on 03/13/15, I was drug tested on that day and I also passed, but I had already peed twice that day and drank some water. I was drug tested today, 03/15/15. I hadn't drank any water, and barely drank any yesterday. I barely had enough pee to fill the cup to the required volume. So that pee was as concentrated as could be.

I was wondering if there was any chance of today's drug test to comeback positive?

2. If you haven't smoke in over a month then you should be able to pass no problem.