Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a urine test tomorrow after 45 days clean?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Protagoras, Sep 1, 2016.

1. I know this is a very individualistic answer, so I'll try to provide as much information as possible.

I am 5'11"ft, 155 lb. male, so a fairly skinny guy and my metabolism is pretty fast. When I was smoking I smoked good quality pot and would go through an eighth in a MONTH, so I do not smoke everyday, maybe 3-4 times a week. When I did smoke, I would be good with either one bowl or a 2-3 hits from a bong. I go to the gym 3x a week, although there was a period I did not go for about 3 weeks because I was working a temp for this job that I am now getting an offer for. Anyways, I lift weights and run on the treadmill for about 10 min. I did a take home urine test about 2 1/2 weeks ago and got a second line which was not quite solid, but not quite faint either.

Does anyone have a similar body or experience that could give me some insight?

2. Probably but there's really no way to tell without taking a test. Go buy one and take it yourself. Faint lines still count

• Like Like x 1