Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a urine test in 19 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AtTheBottom, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #1 AtTheBottom, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    I have been smoking on a daily basis since I was 16, and I am now 26. I smoke from 1-3 joints per day. It's something we all do in my family. I just got a call for job and they want me to take a urine test on the 27th of this month. I just smoked my last joint today.

I've read a lot of post online where people stated that they used detox drinks and passed. I have also read posts where people have stated that nothing works, and the only way to pass is to quit for several months.

I am 5'3 and 3 quarters, maybe 160 pounds and most of my body fat is on my gut and thighs.

I don't really work out anymore but I have a plan for the next 19 days, and I want someone to let me know if they think it will work or not, of if I should just pass on the job all together.

My Plan:

1. Stop smoking as of right now.

2. Begin taking regular supplements (which make me sweat heavily. plus I currently work at popeyes louisianna kitchen which is very hot and causes me to sweat a whole lot. I've gone down two pant sizes since working there.)

3. Begin working out everyday (starting today) for at least 1 hour (including jogging)

4. Buy 4 bottles of Strip Detox from GNC

5. Drink first bottle of Strip

6. Skip a day

7. Drink second bottle of strip

8. Skip a day

9. Drink third bottle of strip

10. Skip a day

11. Drink 4th bottle of strip

12. Take the urine test!

I also plan to cut out any fatty foods for the next 19 days to avoid any excess fat. I only want to burn old fat not new fat. I also have a concern about drinking a lot of water. I already drink more than half a gallon everyday but If I drink a lot more water then I will be sweating out water when I work out ... not fat right? Also, a lot of people say that this strip doesn't work but my dad smoked all the way up until a couple hours before his test. He drank this strip detox and passed.

Please give me the best most accurate information that you possibly can. I really cannot stand working in fast food and this career move is major for me.

Thanks,
    AtTheBottom

2. I guess no one is going to fucking answer. ass holes.

3. You could just get a whizinator. 

4. Just coz u dont get a reply in the 1st hour don't mean we're all assholes...no hatin here on GC ...you should know that.... However.... Your gonna fail ur drug test and lose your job. :blink:

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. @[member="Tennis100"] can girls really use that thing? wont the sample be cold?

6. It had been 23 minutes... Man gtfo of here with that attitude. You might pass, you might not. There's no definite answer, but yes getting rid of all excess fat is a good thing to do for detox. However don't work out for a few days beforehand or else you risk cannabinoid metabolites breaking free of the 'fat' cells and flowing around in your system.
    Best of luck.

7. thankz for the help cheddar cheese.... not

look guys... im frustrated and scared and tired of working at fucking popeyes chicken so excuse my impatience.

Lmaoooooo

10. @[member="â’¸anadianBuds"] ctfu yeah I read that back and its hilarious

11. you can substitute your urine for quick fix or some other synthetic urine.. or you can water load. your choice. 

supplement creatine about 3-5g a day up until your test. they check for dilution by the creatinine levels of your urine.. 

4 hrs before the test start water loading. look up N2 dilution method.. !! 

make sure the first part of your urine stream does not go into the cup.. fill the cup mid stream. 

good luck.. !!! 

12. Test yurself and see
    Dollar tree not family dollar or dollar general.. has drug tests for a buck
    I tested pos my first one new i would
    So i slammed on water took one test a day and passed all three
    I have took 3 probation tests and passed all 3
    Took a random one today and passsed. Ive only been clean 17 days
    Passed after two days with dilution
    Passed after 9 days
    Passed after 16 days
    Passed on the 17 day.
    Good luck.
    Yu can read my forum-posts it has more of a story to it
    I just didnt post i tested myself. Just how i did it.
    Other pples comments and doubts

13. #13 steezysmokah, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    Yes it's very possible.  I had to take drug tests that were sent to a lab while I was on probation and passed every time.  The key was excercise and smoking in moderation.  Passed drug tests sometimes smoking the day before. You don't need supplements or anything just good old fashioned excercise and nutrition.

14. lmao chill. why didnt you just stop smoking while searching

🚬🍁🌿🌳