Can I pass a pee test?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Screwed or not, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 Screwed or not, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    I smoke roughly 3 bowels every weekend and none during the weekday. (Silver Haze+Lemon Kush)

I weigh 145 and am nearly 6 feet tall. and have an extremely high metabolism to the point where it's difficult to gain weight.

I MAY have a test tomorrow, I'll have been clean for 8 days and will have drunken plenty of water before then.

2. Depends on the test.

Keep us posted!

:)

3. It's probably going to be a urine test, for a possible employer, one of those "job finding" agencies. This one is government funded.

IDK tho they might want blood.

4. i know people that have passed a urine test with less time than 8 days, but the safest thing to do would be to invest in some detox before the test

5. Sadly I must go in tomorrow and can't afford detox products at this time.

How often did the people you know smoke and what kind of stuff was it?

6. probably closer to 3 times daily rather than 3 times weekly.

one guy made some concoction of like cranberry juice, vinegar, and maybe somethin else, plus some water probably.

that sticky thread looks like something you might want to read

7. don't use detox you don't need it, besides some times they test for those things.

if you smoke as little as you say and have a fast metabolism you should be golden.

when you wake up day of test take a multi vitamin or 2 eat a big meal, red meat is best and start drinking water. no more than a gallon is necessary some people drink tea some drink soda (to further darken the urine) if you do that go for the decaf. just make sure your pee isnt too clear. make sure you pee a bunch before you got to the test, aslo when your about to pee in the cup start peeing in the bowl first then swith to the cup and then back to te bowl. never use the begining or end of the stream as this is belived to hold the most "toxins"

you'll be fine bro

just tremember the most important thing.......if you shake it more than twice your playing with it!!!

have fun and study hard for your test

8. I failed a urine test after a whole month of not smoking.

9. I'm not sure how this relates to growing..

10. Yes wrong forum, and I pray to god you really aren't smoking bowels...

11. #12 Leapfrog, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    OP did you pass?

:)

12. LOL. Reminds me of my teaching days - one of the kids once wrote Sir Francis Drake said The Armada can wait, my bowels can´t.

13. i once failed a test but told the potential employer that it was 2nd hand smoke... I didnt get the job anyway though