Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bmxtremeone, Sep 16, 2016.

1. So heres my story. I have been on anti anxiety medication since i was 15. Everytime they switch my meds, i have horrible withdrawal symptoms. So recently i switched to bud. I bought a gram of hydro about 3 weeks ago, and have smoked a pinch everymorning until this past tuesday. Today i found out i have a random drug test monday at 630pm when i come to work. I drank alot of water and used an at home tedt and passed, due to dilution i assume. When i woke up, i tried another and barely passed. We have a nurse on site that will administor the test. Is there anyway i can pass?

2. Yeah, dilute your urine

3. What about the color of the urine? Will clear urine be rejected?

4. I don't think they'll force you to drink soda or something. But it depends on who's testing. If it's a government job or probation they probably won't accept clear pee, but I don't think the average job is going to hassle you

5. Technically the doctor told me not to drink soda due to the caffeine only making anxiety worse. I work just a regular job. No probation or government job. I dont know if they send it to a lab or not.

6. There's nothing you can do. Just dilute your urine and hope for the best.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

7. I found out they do on site testing, and they basically use the same kits u can find at any wal mart