Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Pass a Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatOneGirl1, Aug 3, 2013.

1. So I rarely smoke. But Thursday night I smoked a little (like 4 hits) with a friend. Then Friday morning I check my work email and find out that I have to take a drug test... Now I'm just a little worried. I have about 4 days before I will actually take it. I am about 5'6 and about 250 lbs, and I am assuming that makes a bit of a difference. That was the first time in a few weeks that I had smoked. . .So I was just wondering if I should be worried? And what tips people have for passing that won't involve me having to spend too much money. I've been drinking a lot of water, but I have no idea what to do besides that. HELP?!?

2. Hard cardio until the day before the test, drinks lots of water up till the day of the test. Take a gram of creatine the night before the test. Drink an shit ton of water the morning of the test and take a B vitamin the morning of the test.

Do all that and your chances are good. It all depends on how much you want to pass. Willpower through that shit.

3. Lots= at least a gallon
    A shitton is a gallon+ and that's all in the morning.

And don't be a lazy fucker when it comes to cardio. I know you're overweight. Deal with it. Get off your butt and run.