Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can I pass a drug test in one week

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Erich420, Oct 9, 2007.

1. I need to take a drug test for a job in 7 days and was wondering if it is even possible for me to pass it ive smoked pretty much evey day for the past 2 years and have been smoking a gram or more in a day for the past 4 months.
    any suggestions ??

any advice is greatly appreciated

2. To be honest I doubt it. But there's lots of threads about passing DTs, just look around or use the search button.

3. hahah hell yea you can man

I passed a drug test in 2 days...

4. You want a 1,000,000% chance that you'll PASS a drug test.

1 compound word.

Quickfix.

Synthetic Urine.

5. me too!!!!

I just drank a shit load of water. and took 1000mg of niacin in 24 hours and exercised. (sweat that shit out).

so yes it's possible.

I'm on day 2 and I have a drug test on Wednesday or Thursday. and I'm pretty confident. I'm been exercising and drinking water and taking 250mg niacin tablets every 6 hours and I should be good.

6. It is passable. I once smoked the night before a PO meeting.. Got dropped and Passed. Had to have had some luck on me side tho. Drink Water Till it Hurts then drink some more. I ended up drinking so much of it I puked.