Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a drug test in 6 days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerHoot, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I need to pass a drug test in 6 days and am wondering if its possible without anything other than water, cranberry juice and excercise.

I'm 6'2'' 145 lbs so very little fat on me. Also I run about 4 miles a day.
    I have smoked pretty constantly for a while now... can i do it?

2. All you can do is try, sometimes determination comes through.

3. Yes drink lots of water and exercise is key. For safety you could drink a detox a day before

4. I would stick with the cranberry juice. I have tried detox drinks and had no luck with them..:eek:

5. In theory you can ingest B vitamins so your urine does not look diluted when you are drinking large amounts of water. If a sample looks diluted chances are you might have to retest. Also, urine is most concentrated in the morning so make sure you urinate before the exam.