Can I pass a drug test in 30 days?

Discussion in 'General' started by BonkBoy19, Sep 4, 2017.

1. #1 BonkBoy19, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    So Ive got a drug test coming up on the 17th (I quit on the 17th of last month) and am halfway confident yet worried about it.
    General rundown of my health and habits (hope this helps):
    -Smoked less than a G a day, would stretch an 1/8th about a week/week and a half
    - Wouldnt smoke at all some days
    - 138 pounds (much of it is muscle with a little on my gut, just enough to pinch)
    -5"6
    - I drink about 7 or 8 bottled waters a day
    - Consume a bunch of natural foods. Carrots, mangos, apples, avocados, etc
    - I run 3-4 miles a day, usually in one session and spend about 30 min-1 hr lifting weights and core exercises

Hoping this info helps get a good estimate, may be able to stretch the drug test another week with a fib of being out of state if I have to (although it may just cause an early drug test so I want to avoid it if I can). Also, any advice on increasing my odds of success?

2. Your chance of success is basically defined by fat content. THC is stored in your fat, so for those who have higher fat content, the chance of passing a test is significantly lower, if keeping the constant time involved of 30 days.

The above process is basically all the 'technique' involved in passing a drug test.. There are several things you will read about flushing and loading, taking your sample from the middle of the stream, detox kits, blah blah.. This is all very miniscule in comparison to the above process.

Where people fail is not understanding the process of burning their fat.. If you are engaging in fat burning exercises a day or two before your test, you may not have a ton of fat, but because you are burning fat, you will have THC in your urine, due to your liver metabolizing the fat that is THC rich, thus, the key to passing is to engage in a large amount of flushing for several days after burning fat, until maybe a week before your test, then actually putting fat back on that is not saturated in THC, so that if you do end up burning fat, your liver will metabolize fat that is.. New.. And not THC saturated.

3. I've heard Niacin works with removing THC from existing fat. Does it actually work if given time? Im aware of the health dangers but at this point im willing to take the risk if it means passing.

4. Everything is bullshit but burning more calories than you eat.

• Like Like x 1