Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I pass a drug test in 16 days?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toxic Cobra, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Hi!
    I've been a daily smoker since july 16th 2016 with very occasional one-week t-breaks (and by occasional I mean I've taken like 4-6) and that includes crumble and dabs. I didn't smoke for a week two weeks ago then smoked again for a week and once again stopped on january 2nd. I have a VERY important drug test coming up on january 17th and I heard it's a lab test. Do I have a chance? I heard I could drink a ton of water and take a vitamin b pill to keep the pee yellow, but again I smoked a ton of weed and I'm super worried. I'm 6'2 and weigh 260 lbs, I can't afford too expensive of a dillusion thing (50+ dollars) any help is appreciated!
    Thanks!